Staying Ahead of the Game During Peak Season
We are in the midst of peak season – the months of August through December. This is when customer sales explode, particularly as holiday product comes in on ocean containers. This requires trucks to transport merchandise to the box stores in time for holiday shopping.
Because of this surge, many shippers and trucking companies need to supplement their fleet with rental trailers to meet the demands of peak season. With trailer availability at the tightest point of the year, shippers can expect it to be difficult to fill their needs. Milestone plans ahead by making sure all trailers are ready to go as capacity gets tight during this time of year.
“We recommend planning ahead and letting us know what their anticipated needs will be,” says Lori Crider, Sales Manager at Milestone Trailer Leasing. “The earlier they are reserved, the better.”
Milestone’s mission is to provide transportation equipment under the most creative, cost effective and flexible structures to optimize the value of our customer’s supply chain. Consider the following checklist as the first step in fostering your demand during a busy peak season.
Peak Season Checklist
Milestone has your back. Below is your checklist to prepare for Peak Season:
Confidence During Peak Season
Your Surge in Business, Our Dedicated Capacity
- Secure your trailers only as necessary to satisfy peak demand
- Visibility into expenses allowing you to avoid unexpected costs
All of Your Transportation Needs – One-Stop Shop
- Choose the Right Equipment: Over the Road (OTR) and Intermodal Equipment (trailers, containers, chassis)
- Connect with Your Local Branch: Our Nationwide Network includes 25+ locations across the US, stretching from Las Vegas and Southern California to America’s Heartland and the South to the East Coast
Choose Your Customized Program
- One or multiple years
- Lease and rental
- Expand or contract with business requirements
- Maintenance, parking and delivery options
- Flexible terms and options