Offset Rising Physical Damage Insurance Costs with Loss Damage Waiver (LDW) Program
Have you considered all physical damage coverage options for your Milestone leased/rented trailers? If your physical damage insurance premiums have skyrocketed or you are currently self-insuring for physical damage, our Loss Damage Waiver (LDW) Program may be the answer!
Milestone’s LDW Program is a smart, affordable way to self-insure or supplement standard physical damage coverage for your Milestone leased/rented trailers. By enrolling in this program, we waive our requirement for you to add our trailers to your physical damage insurance policy – and provide you with many cost- and time-saving benefits:
- Damage incidents reported under the LDW Program do not impact on your physical damage insurance claims history or insurance premiums.
- Milestone coordinates the repairs (or dispositions if the trailer is a total loss) for covered events in the LDW Program.
- LDW Program has no minimum term and may be added to any rental/lease agreement at any time.
- LDW coverage and fees automatically end when the trailer is returned at the end of the lease or rental term.
- LDW Program covers reasonable and documented towing costs for covered events up to $5,000.
- Easily submit your LDW claim form online through our convenient myMilestone self-service hub.
To add LDW to your existing Milestone leased/rented equipment, please contact your Milestone salesperson, or Customer Service at [email protected] or (866) 706-1144. Billing will be included on your regular monthly invoice and visible as a separate charge.