Trailer Leasing Solutions
Milestone’s Loss Damage Waiver (LDW) Program is a cost-effective and simple alternative to providing the standard physical damage insurance with your trailer rental or lease.
LDW is available for new and existing leases, and ends when your lease does.
To request pricing or additional program details, please provide the information below.
LDW PROGRAM FEATURES
- Covers loss due to damage, vandalism or theft of your trailers rented or leased from Milestone
- Covers loss of the trailer due to the specific perils of fire, lightning, theft, explosion (not caused by cargo), windstorm or hail
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
- Reasonable and documented towing costs for the damaged trailer up to $5,000.
- All requirements to store, dispose of or salvage the trailer are coordinated by Milestone
- Milestone coordinates the trailer repairs and handles all paperwork related to your LDW claim
- LDW Program has no minimum term and may be added to any rental or lease agreement at any time
- LDW coverage automatically ends with the termination of the trailer lease or rental
LDW PROGRAM BENEFITS
- Eliminates the requirement to provide Physical Damage insurance coverage on rented/leased trailers
- Claims under the LDW program are not reported by Milestone to your insurance carrier
- Milestone handles all the paperwork and coordinates LDW claim repairs