Equipment demand will remain high in 2022, so now is the time to plan for your future needs with the industry experts at Milestone.
Contact us today to reserve new units currently on order or existing units from our fleet of 95,000+ trailers, chassis and containers.
Additionally, if you would like to explore other fleet optimization solutions, our team would be happy to:
- Discuss the potential of purchasing units currently in your fleet, or
- Provide you access to capital through a sale/leaseback transaction.
Our diverse fleet of trailers, chassis and containers includes: Highway Trailers: We offer new and well-maintained dry vans, flatbeds and other specialty trailers delivered through our national network of 29 branches.
Intermodal Trailers: We have the most intermodal trailers in the U.S., which allows us to fulfill all intermodal requirements coast-to-coast.
Mobile Warehousing & Storage Trailers: We are the only national lessor with dedicated mobile storage trailers at rates 50% below traditional warehousing.
Marine & Domestic Chassis: We have the nation’s most modern chassis fleet including specialty chassis with the latest safety features at over 40 depots nationwide.
Domestic Containers: We are the largest operating lessor of 53’ dry and refrigerated domestic container solutions in the U.S.
Our experienced team delivers comprehensive solutions with exceptional service:
- Flexible, innovative long- and short-term trailer, chassis and container leasing options.
- Convenient daily chassis rentals with our ChassisFinder online booking platform.
- Creative sale/leaseback and other structured transactions to optimize your current fleet.
- Purchase of your existing equipment to support your defleeting and fleet-refreshing goals.
- Added-value options like our Loss-Damage Waiver (LDW) Program and GPS tracking devices and services.
YES! Please contact me to plan our equipment solutions for 2022.
With our expansive fleet and nationwide network, we present customers with a single source for transportation equipment leasing in the U.S.
Let Milestone help you plan your 2022 equipment solutions now.