Press Release: Milestone Equipment Holdings Consolidates Personal Attention Leasing Into Milestone Trailer Leasing
ST. CHARLES, MO (August 31, 2016) – Milestone Equipment Holdings announced that they will consolidate the trailer rental brand of Personal Attention Leasing into Milestone Trailer Leasing, creating an expansive portfolio of products and services under the Milestone Trailer Leasing name.
This development comes as a result of Milestone Equipment Holdings going to market with a unified Milestone brand name for the Trailer, Intermodal and Chassis Divisions. Milestone Trailer Leasing continues their commitment to provide personal attention to each customer in the form of open-architecture arrangements, flexible lease options, and added-value services.
“Consolidating the PAL Trailer brand into the Milestone family helps express to the transportation market that we have transformed into a large scale provider with a national footprint. We can deliver that message and still retain our customer-centric and flexible approach to providing equipment,” says Milestone Executive Vice-President of Branch Operations, Sarah Johnson.
“This is an exciting announcement for our company and a great benefit to our customers,” says Milestone President and Chief Operating Officer, Jordan Ayers. The value of this rebranding can be seen in the form of:
- Financial strength to buy new equipment to grow our trailer fleet at each branch.
- Purchase trailers to meet specific customer equipment needs.
- Expanded trailer fleet of over 40,000 trailers.
- Nationwide trailer branch network.
- Broader array of equipment types and transportation services.
- Access to large groups of cartage equipment to upgrade and augment local fleets.
- Seasoned, knowledgeable, and customer-centric sales professionals.