Loss Damage Waiver (LDW)
What is LDW?
Loss Damage Waiver (LDW) is a cost-effective and simple alternative to providing the normal physical damage insurance with your trailer rental. Subscribing to the service in exchange for a pre-determined monthly fee, relieves the customer in-part of responsibility for accidental damages to a trailer. LDW enrollment:
- Covers loss due to damage, vandalism or theft of your MTL rental or lease trailer(s).
- Covers loss of the trailer due to specific events (such as fire, lightning, theft, explosion, flood, windstorm, hail, earthquake).
- Does not waive the requirement of providing Liability Insurance.
Accidents can cost you valuable time and money… Let us help.
Benefits of Enrolling in MTL’s LDW Program
- Save money by eliminating insurance premium payments and no cash outlays while settling with the insurance company on claims.
- Save time by eliminating the need to schedule rental equipment.
- Save more money because claims reported under LDW do not impact your claims history or insurance premiums.
- Save more time by letting MTL handle all the paperwork and coordinate repairs.
Contact your local MTL office for information for enrollment, specific coverage/limitation information, or to file a claim.